EXHIBIT WITH US
TAKE PART IN OUR DECEMBER 2023 EXHIBITION
Exhibit Here is excited to announce that our epic Art Maze Exhibition is returning to Bargehouse for one magical week just before Christmas this December.
Bargehouse is a vastly untouched, beautifully decaying, historical, urban warehouse made up of a series of thirteen very different spaces found through a maze of four floors. With a combination of exposed brickwork, peeling paint, white walls, and black walls, it creates a fascinating backdrop for exhibitions, which adds to the overall experience of the show. Plus, its location is amazing; it’s situated within Oxo Tower Wharf on the South Bank of the River Thames, just behind the famous Oxo Tower, surrounded by iconic landmarks such as the London Eye, Tate Modern, and St Paul’s Cathedral.
There is no theme to the exhibition, it has been left open to encourage a diverse response, however if your work has a haunting element to it, this would be a bonus as artwork of this nature would especially add to the overpowering atmosphere in Bargehouse.
Exhibit Here is looking for artworks in the following mediums:
- Canvas or framed artworks
- Sculptural pieces (small and large)
- Video art
- Sound art
- Neon light art
Key information about the exhibition:
- It’s free to submit your work (fee only payable if selected)
- The Exhibition Fee is £260 and permits you to exhibit up to four artworks (depending on the size)
- Entries will be considered and/or accepted on a rolling basis
- If your submission is successful, you will be notified within fourteen days of submitting your work
- You are responsible for installing your own artwork under Exhibit Here’s guidance
- Exhibition dates and times: 13 – 17 December 2023, open daily 11am – 6pm
- Private View: 13 December 2023, 6pm – 8.30pm
- Installation: 12 December 2023, 12.30pm – 4.30pm
- De-installation: 18 December 2023, 10.30am – 1.30pm
To submit your work, please email the following information:
- Four JPEG images, which are a maximum size of 1MB (please ensure your image files are given easily identifiable names, such as your full name followed by the title of the artwork)
- Overall size in cm (please clearly state the width x height and include the framed dimensions if applicable)
- One short sentence about your submitted artwork
- Your Instagram username (if you have one)
Please send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with Art Maze 2023 Submission in the subject.
Finding the perfect backdrop for your work is our passion. Whether it’s classic white walls, or an unconventional edgy space, we are forever drawn to the more unique venues as it adds to the overall experience of the show.
Sell your Art
Whether you take part in our exhibitions or prefer the more hands-on approach of art fairs, visitors will be able to meet you directly, see your works in person, discover more about your practice, and buy securely on-site.
Grow your Network
By exhibiting with us, your work will have the chance to be seen by art enthusiasts, gallerists, collectors, and fellow artists, you’ll also receive marketing support and guidance via our online platforms, to heighten your online presence.
WHY EXHIBIT WITH US?
Bringing art and people together is at the heart of what we do.
It is our passion to provide a stage for your work to shine that opens doors, leads more people to discover your art and creates lasting connections.
We warmly invite you to join our growing community of friendly artists and to be wowed by our meticulously organised events that are loved by exhibitors and visitors alike.