By accessing exhibithere.com, you agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms, then please do not access and/or use exhibithere.com. We may change these at any time, and we will do our utmost to inform you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of exhibithere.com after changes means that you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You must be 18 years or older to use this site.
- You are only permitted to create one account; additional accounts will be deleted without notice.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Exhibit Here users or any members of the Exhibit Here Team.
- You may not use the Exhibit Here service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
- Users agree to comply with all laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, images, profiles or links (“Content”) that you submit, post and display on the Exhibit Here service.
- You agree not to post or link any racist, abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where exhibithere.com is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts is recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions.
- You must only upload pictures that you have personally created, and for which you are the copyright owner.
- By uploading images and written content to Exhibit Here you grant us the permission to post your uploaded content to our social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube. In doing so, we will credit you as the artist/author.
- By creating an account, you grant us permission to add your email address to our mailing list for the purpose of being kept up to date with our latest opportunities.
- You agree that exhibithere.com have the right to remove, or edit, any Content you have uploaded or posted, at any time should we see fit, with or without notice.
- As a user you agree to any information you have entered being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, exhibithere.com shall not be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
- Exhibit Here is not responsible or liable for damages of any kind arising from any Content posted on exhibithere.com
- Creating posts that question or reference administrative decisions, such as comment or picture removals, is not permitted. If you feel that we have made a mistake, please contact us by email and we will review the situation.
EXHIBIT HERE EXHIBITIONS
- Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition is open for UK Artists aged 18 years or over.
- There is no charge to enter work into Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition at Bargehouse and Artists only pay a £350 Exhibition Fee if selected. Exhibit Here Exhibition Fees vary depending on the cost of the venue hire, with each exhibition Exhibit Here charges the minimum fee possible to Artists who are selected, the fee is carefully calculated in order to ensure those costs are covered. The £350 Exhibition Fee contributes towards the following: Bargehouse hire fee, venue supervisor (required whilst installing and de-installing the exhibition), costs associated with the Private View, security guard (required during the Private View), exhibition posters, electricity, Public Liability Insurance, and the time spent organising and invigilating the event. The Exhibition Fee payment must be made online via bank transfer prior to artwork hanging. The Exhibition Fee in non-refundable.
- COVID-19: In the event Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition is cancelled (prior to commencing), due to a government imposed lockdown or ban on mass gatherings/events, Exhibit Here will refund the Exhibition Fee in full to Artists.
- The £350 Exhibition Fee permits Artists to exhibit up to six artworks (depending on the size). Exhibit Here will discuss individual requirements with each selected Artist and will do its upmost to accommodate those needs.
- Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition is open to Exhibit Here Artists only. Artists must become a member to submit work via the Exhibit Here site. There is no charge to register.
- Entries will only be accepted as JPEGS online via the Exhibit Here website from now until the closing date on 5 February 2022. Images must be cropped, at least 1MB in size and have a high resolution (preferably 300DPI). Artists must also ensure the file is give an easily identifiable name, such as full name followed by the title of the artwork.
- Entries must be worked completed by the entrants themselves and must be their own original work. The Artist must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all artworks entered, or if work is copied from a photograph or an image that is not the Artist’s own, the Artist must have permission in writing from the copyright owner to use his or her work. Source material and proof of permission to use must be made available on request if necessary. Exhibit Here accepts no liability in the publication of unlawfully reproduced art.
- Artists are at liberty to sell their work, price at the Artist’s discretion.
- Entries may be submitted from now until the closing date on 5 February 2022. No entries will be considered after the closing date.
- Successful candidates will be notified within seven days of submitting work.
- Selected Artists will be required to complete and return an Exhibition Agreement.
- There is a 10% commission charge on the sale of artworks plus a 2.75% PayPal transaction fee. Payment is made on site via a PayPal Here Chip and PIN Card Reader. The Artist will receive payment within thirty days following the close of the exhibition on 28 February 2022. Payment will be made via bank transfer. Exhibit Here will only release the work to the buyer at the end of the exhibition once full payment has been made (please include the 10% commission charge and the 2.75% PayPal transaction fee in the price of your artwork).
- Copyright will remain with the Artist. By entering Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition the Artist agrees to grant Exhibit Here the right to reproduce the artwork for any purpose in connection with the exhibition including publicity and marketing.
- The Artist is responsible for the transportation of all artworks to and from the exhibition. All artworks should be delivered ready to be installed.
- Artworks are to be clearly labelled on the back with the Artist’s name, title, contact number and email.
- The Artist must remove all bubble wrap and any other packaging upon delivery, as there is no storage space available at Bargehouse.
- The Artist must deliver and install their own work on 22 February 2022 between 12.30pm – 4.30pm.
- Artists will be allocated a space at Bargehouse in advance and will be responsible for installing their own artwork under Exhibit Here’s guidance. Artists are permitted to drill screws into the walls and any holes must be made good at the end of the exhibition. Artists must ensure they have enough people to help with the installation of their work, especially if they are exhibiting large or heavy pieces. The walls at Bargehouse are either brick or concrete and it is essential Artists bring the appropriate tools and equipment needed for installation, specifically screws and drills.
- Bargehouse require all electrical equipment to have a valid current PAT (Portable Appliance Tested) certification unless new and therefore holds a current makers guarantee (under 12 months). This includes any artwork which requires the use of electricity, cables, extension leads and installation equipment such as drills. If this applies, the Artist will be required to provide a copy of the PAT certificate or purchase receipt (if bought within the last 12 months) on or before 17 February 2022. If the drill is cordless and pre-charged a PAT certificate is not necessary.
- Sculptors must provide their own plinth/s.
- The Artist is responsible for creating the wall labels for their work. The labels must include the following information: title of artwork, Artist name, medium and the price in pounds. All labels must be printed rather than handwritten. White tack is the only adhesive permitted by Bargehouse, which can be used to attach the labels to the walls and the Artist must provide this. Please note, Velcro, sticky fixings and double-sided tape are not permitted.
- Artists are permitted to display business cards. Please do not attach any business cards to the wall.
- Exhibit Here’s hire period expires on 28 February 2022. Artists must retrieve their work in person on 28 February 2022 between 10.30am – 1.30pm.
- Exhibit Here will not accept liability for any damage, loss, theft, fire, or vandalism to work. Insurance is the responsibility of the Artist and work is exhibited at the Artists expense and risk.
- By submitting and/or exhibiting artwork in Exhibit Here’s Art Maze Exhibition, the Artist agrees to be legally bound by these terms.
By advertising/selling your artwork through the Exhibit Here Store you agree to the following stipulations listed below:
- The Free subscription package permits the vendor to create three listings and there is a 20% commission charge on the sale of each artwork.
- The Standard subscription package is £25 per annum, this permits the vendor to create 50 listings. The £25 subscription fee is non-refundable and renewed automatically until cancelled. There is a 15% commission charge on the sale of each artwork.
- The Ultimate subscription package is £35 per annum, this permits the vendor to create unlimited listings. The £35 subscription fee is non-refundable and renewed automatically until cancelled. There is a 10% commission charge on the sale of each artwork.
- In addition to the commission charges stated in Points 1, 2 and 3, there is a Stripe transaction fee per sale (1.4% + 20p for European cards, and 2.9% + 20p for non-European cards). Please include these charges in the listing price.
- Exhibit Here reserves the right to not approve any listing, which is deemed inappropriate (see Point 9 under General).
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of any listing advertised and or sold. If the artwork is copied from a photograph or an image that is not your own, you must have permission in writing from the copyright owner to use his or her work. Source material and proof of permission to use must be made available on request if necessary. Exhibit Here accepts no liability in the publication of unlawfully produced artwork.
- You must accurately describe your listing and provide clear high-res images.
- You must be able to securely package and deliver your artwork via a reputable courier service within 5 days from the date of order. You must inform Exhibit Here of the dispatch time and provide a tracking number.
- You must notify Exhibit Here if your artwork becomes unavailable and can no longer be advertised for sale.
- Exhibit Here is a non-VAT registered company.
- If you choose to offer a refund policy, the maximum number of days this can be is 7.
- You will receive payment within 21 days of your artwork being delivered to the buyer, this is to allow for any return policies that you may have in place. Payment will be made via direct bank transfer or PayPal.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the vendor.
JOBS AND EVENTS
- You agree to not post content which would infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party. In particular, you represent and warrant that the content of your posting is original and not copied from any third party.
- If your posting is for unpaid work, you explicitly warrant that you are not in breach of any relevant law relating to the national minimum wage, employment rights and equality/diversity. You agree that it is your responsibility to seek legal advice regarding your obligations towards those whom your posting is aimed at.
- Exhibit Here reserves the right to not allow your advert to be posted on our site if the position advertised is in breach of the national minimum wage legislation or any other relevant law. It is your responsibility to explain clearly in your advert why you believe the opportunity is not subject to the national minimum wage.
- If you breach any of the provisions set out in these terms and conditions Exhibit Here may immediately terminate your account.
- Exhibit Here is not responsible for the accuracy or validity of any job or event listings.
Violation of any of these terms will result in the termination of your Exhibit Here account. While Exhibit Here prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Exhibit Here is not responsible for the Content posted on its web site.
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Reproduction rights and copyright of artwork/listings is reserved by the artist/vendor
May vary, please see individual vendor warranties.
The Stripe transaction fee per sale (1.4% + 20p for European cards, and 2.9% + 20p for non-European cards) is non-refundable.